NATPE is a leading television industry event. It’s slogan “Navigating Content” suggests that NATPE is expanding. While its main event is held yearly in January in Miami, NAPTE opened its doors in other parts of the globe and broadened its horizon into streaming. NATPE Streaming+ is a “preeminent exchange where streamers shape and define the future of content programming and distribution.” Located at the W hotel in Hollywood the event will be on 7/30/2019 with top-notch guest speakers including :
- Rick Haskins, EVP, Marketing & Digital Programs, The CW Television Network
- Amy Reinhard, VP, Content Acquisition, Netflix
- Julie McNamara, EVP, Original Content, CBS All Access
- Heather Moosnick, Senior Vice President and Head of Content Partnerships, Hulu
- Jamie Power, COO, Addressable & Head of Analytics, Cadent TV
- Sharon Rechter, President & Head of Business Development, First Media
- Ben Relles, Head of Innovation, YouTube Originals, YouTube
- Jeff Shultz, Chief Business Officer, PLUTO TV
From Hollywood to Budapest, where NATPE Budapest hosts the annual Marketplace, Screenings + Conference in Budapest, Hungary with attendees from 70+ countries. With over 470 buyers (65% from the CEE) and 160+ promotional & production companies in attendance, NATPE Budapest International is hosted at the InterContinental in Budapest from 25-27 June. Our pre-Conference Screenings + Special Sessions take place on 24 June for those arriving early.
Why the NATPE Budapest International Marketplace, Screenings + Conference?
BUYERS – Looking for the best content to fill your pipeline? This is where you find fresh ideas and formats from international producers. Attending primarily from MENA and Western Europe, any Buyers registering before March 15th attend FREE.
PRODUCERS – Want to sell your original content? NATPE Budapest gives you access to international buyers and distributors who are looking to acquire content. No matter the format, you can find the perfect home for your content with NATPE! So, come to Budapest to strike a deal and distribute your content.